Monday, September 28, 2009

Let's Go Bowling!!

The week before school started, my good friend Erica asked us if we wanted to go bowling with her and her cute daughter, Mariah! It was the day that Zach got his braces on, and to my surprise he wanted to go!! (I didn't think he would feel like it) I think it was a nice distraction for him actually!
(above) Erica is helping Mariah bowl! I think this was the first time Mariah had been bowling...and she did great by the way!! A natural bowler!

(above) Wow, look at all that enthusiasm for bowling!! Calm down boys!! ha!
I tried to get a good picture of us....guess Zach didn't feel like smiling yet...


(above) looks like it might be a strike Zach!! X
Erica has a great swing! I'm pretty sure that one was a strike! X Go girl!

Finally, a sincere smile! We all had a great time together! At the end the boys were helping Mariah play some video games in the game room! Thanks Erica and Mariah for such a good time! Lets do it again soon!!! xoxo




3 comments:

Martha Jones said...

Bowling is so fun! I'm glad you guys got to have a good time. Good luck with the braces. I know they are in our future.

Laurie said...

Yay for bowling!! What a fun play date!

Loyce said...

Great fun! Bowling is fun!