Sunday, September 13, 2009

So Thankful...

Can I just say how much I'm loving our new church home at FBC?? I am so thankful God lead us there. Sunday's went from being a least favorite day in my week to my favorite day of the week!! No more dragging on Sunday mornings! TGBTG!!! Now that is an answer to prayer!

Tonight all the kids activities started and of course, the boys were mad they had to go. Oh, I prayed for blessings for them tonight!! And God answered with YES! Zach actually thanked me for taking him!!! Can I get an AMEN! That is ONLY God!!!! :)

Exceedingly Abundantly! More than I can ask or imagine!! My God is able to do anything, Oh how I love you my King!! Ephesians 3:20-21

5 comments:

Laurie said...

PTL Yoli!! I am so excited for you to find a wonderful church home at FBC! Love ya!:)

Michael Becerra said...

Yoli, I LOVED that bible verse you put at the end of your post. I am so glad you all have found your church home. PTL indeed!

Martha Jones said...

What a wonderful blessing! God is so Good!!!!

Loyce said...

That is so great!

Joyce Becerra said...

Thank you God for seeing our needs and opening doors so they can be met!
I am so grateful that God led you to a wonderful. church.
Love MOM