Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What a boy wants...

Dan's good friend Tom invited Dan and the boys over to his "ranch" to do some target practice. Talk about some happy boys!!!

This is Tom's AR 15 rifle and "boy" was it fun to shoot!! Dan calls it a "toy" even though it is NOT a toy!!
Skeet shooting! Everyone hit the flying skeet!

(below) Can you spot Drew's skeet in the air??



What fun father son bonding time!!!


Earlier this week Dan and Tom went Dove hunting. Dan came home with several Dove and he grilled it for us on Labor Day. I tasted a tiny bit and it was very strong. Thanks hun, but uh, no thanks! :)

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Those boyz and them toys! Looks like a perfect place to skeet shoot!! Opening weekend for dove, you gotta love it... thank goodness Trav didn't bag one or two or three at the ranch! Those are small little guys! I heard it tastes like chicken?:)

Yoli said...

I didn't think it tasted like chicken...it resembled chicken giblets in texture and color, but the flavor was really strong..."game" like...yuck!! :) You are lucky Trav didn't bag his! :)

Martha Jones said...

Looks like the boys had a great time! I have never tasted dove, but I have heard it tastes gamey. I don't know, I think I would have turned it down too! :)

Joyce Becerra said...

What a wonderful time for Dan and the boys. Memories!!!!!

Loyce said...

Looks like FUN.