Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday Zach!!!!

10/6/97
I thought it would be fun to take a look back at Zach in his very early years of life to celebrate his 12 years with us! Here he is on his very first birthday!! He was sitting on the floor in his birthday crown eating cookies I made for his class! Happy Birthday Zach! You are ONE!!
Here is Zach's actual first birthday party! We threw him a big party with lots of other little babies, cousins and friends! We love you Zach!

(he got some great gifts too!! Still does!!)


I had to include some other favorites of our Zach!

What a cute snow bunny~ (above) and what a handsome cowboy!!
I think this is his second Halloween! He still looks at his cousins that way! ;)


Yes, we loved you then Zach and we love you more each day and passing year! Happy 12th Birthday son!!!
PS...Please say a little prayer for Zach. He's spending his birthday sick in bed with the flu. Thanks so much! I'll post current pics when he is feeling better.

5 comments:

Loyce said...

Happy Birthday Zach, I hope you feel better soon!

Laurie said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ZaCh!!! I loved the post Yoli! What a cute little man you have---gotta love the cowboy pic!!:) Hope Zach has a great b-day celebrating with fam and friends!

Martha Jones said...

Happy Birthday, Zach! I hope you feel much better very soon. What a sweet post!!!!

Joyce Becerra said...

Happy Birthday Zach. Grammy loves you!!!! Wish I could be there with you.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Sorry you are feeling crummy. I don't know which is worse, being sick on your birthday or having to go to the first day of school (which is what I often had to do)! I guess both are the pits! Get better soon so you can really celebrate!!! Love ya!