Sunday, October 18, 2009

"The Case For Christ"

Last night on Facebook, I had a friend post that Lee Strobel, author of "The Case For Christ" would be in town at CrossRoads Fellowship speaking today! Dan has read this book so thought he would be interested in hearing him speak. He was so we went!

His story was very interesting. Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, the former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times best-selling author of nearly twenty books. His books are a tool to share with fellow atheists and those struggling with believing Christ was who he said he was!

His focus was on the Resurrection of Christ and how Jesus claimed to be the Son of Man and backed up his claim by rising from the dead. What a celebration of our Lord and King!

It was great to hear him in person! The church was packed, both services! And we even saw a lot of our friends from FBC!!




3 comments:

Michael Becerra said...

I am interested in this book, as I seem to know quite a few atheists in person and on facebook. I have been looking for just such a tool in order to talk to them.
Thanks Yolanda,
I Love You,
Michael

Martha Jones said...

Wow! I will have to check this book out. What an awesome tool to have to talk to people about Jesus. =)

Laurie said...

How awesome to hear an author speak! I bet the church was packed! I'm glad you got to see some friends from FBC...it does the heart good!:)