Friday, October 30, 2009

It's A Small World - Cultural Day @ school

Every year the boys school has a themed "Fun Day" scheduled the Friday of Red Ribbon week. It usually falls right before/on Halloween. One year was Historical Day and the boys dressed up as President Washington and President Lincoln. This year is dressing up as a different culture. I had NO IDEA until this week I saw this poster Drew has in his room and said "Drew, you could be a Spanish person from Mexico!" To my surprise he agreed!!! He wanted a big sombrero and a poncho...now, to find one, and I didn't think it would be too hard!
And it wasn't!!!! Arriba!!! Arriba!!

Zach on the other hand, took a little longer deciding what to be...but he decided on a person from London...I luv it!!
(below) this picture was just too handsome not to put in!!
Whew, all this costume preparing has made us all need a siesta!!
YYoli

3 comments:

Loyce said...

You guys are so clever, loved the pictures.

Martha Jones said...

So cute! I loved all of the costume ideas. Very Awesome!

Laurie said...

Enjoyed talking to you today!! Cultural Day sounds fun! Zach did look so handsome! And I love the mustaches on Zach and Drew!! I think everyone should own a sombrero!!