Monday, October 27, 2008

Staining

Dan and I got busy this weekend. We made a trip to our new Lowes Home Improvement center and picked out our stain for the french doors. So far we like it - but if in the end, we don't end up liking the stain, we'll just paint the door white. Our next project is painting over that horrible green!! We think we found some nice colors. I'll post pics of the finished project when we're done. (if it turned out okay! LOL)
I was suppose to finish staining the other door today, but got a call to substitute at the boys school! I was thrilled! It was only half a day and I'll tell you, they were the best kindergartners I have ever been around! :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I am glad today went well for you with the kindergarten class! You deserve it! Can't wait for the finished product painted room and stained doors! I am sure it will look great! You have an eye for decorating! You may have already said, but is that a sun room/add on or an office?
Love, Laurie

Yoli said...

Laurie! You are sweet. Dan and I are going round with decorating ideas. I wish you were here to help me! We are thinking of doing some faux finishes! Anyway, this space is going to be our office/library! Dan has always wanted a library! It is my hide away! I always hear "where's mom?" when I'm in here! :)

Michael Becerra said...

A library is a very good thing. I can't wait to see the pics of the finished room.