Thursday, October 23, 2008

Friends

Today my friend Jana and her daughter Grace came by to see the house and have lunch. Grace is in 9th grade and goes to the Jr. High just 3 doors away. Jana has been praying with me over the years for another home, so she was thrilled to come by and see what God has done!
(when I downloaded the pictures, they came onto the blog - in the wrong order!!)
Here I am with the gifts they brought. Sweet!!
Here I am with Grace. We've been friends over the years. It is fun to watch her grow up. She is a sweetie!!!

I am so excited to have my friends over to eat on our new table. What a blessing!

2 comments:

Michael Becerra said...

Yoli! How nice to have such a good and caring friend. (The pizza looks yummy)

Laurie said...

Your table is beautiful! It was good to see a picture of sweet Jana! I loved the "peek" of the inviting pool in the background!
Love, Lar