Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our New Home

Pluto found a comfortable spot to sit!!! (I've been wanting to get that picture hung too!!)
Hi everybody! Welcome to my new kitchen!! It seems I've cooked almost every night since we moved in!! I love this kitchen!!!



We've been in our new home for a few weeks now and all I have to say is "We Love it!!" God is so good and answered my long time prayer for a bigger home. Truly, it is a gift from God and I like to say it was built just for us, way back in 1972.

Thankfully, there had been some updates to it recently. New tile in the bathrooms and kitchen and some new paint. The paint color is very similar to our old home, so we would like to change it, at some point. The office is a horrible green that will never work and the stripes in the dining room remind Zach of 'banana pudding' so we will work on that one day too. :)

Our family has been so generous to us in many ways. By helping us move and gift cards and money to help us decorate. We are so thankful. We've been able to get a few things we've needed and wanted. Thank you family!!

The boys each had some friends come over this weekend and I feel like we really "broke the house in" - with what the future will hold - lots of boys and lots of friends!!

The dogs even like their new space. Goldy, our big yellow lab, got a proper introduction to the neighborhood and new front yard this weekend. We have a beautiful park with a huge pond and walking trail at the end of our street that the boys got to enjoy a walk there this past week too!!
And right before we moved in, I found beautiful bunk beds for the boys. My mom has always wanted the boys to have bunk beds so she was thrilled that I finally found some! Sleeping has become so much more fun for the boys now! And having friends over is much more comfortable now!! You're right mom!! The bunk beds are the greatest things!! Thanks Grammy!!!
Thanks for stopping by and hearing about our new home. We can't wait to have you here to visit!!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

It sounds fabulous. The park and trail sound wonderful. Maybe someday I'll get to see it in person!