Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some good things

Here is Zach with his birthday present! We all love the aquarium and the fish. Some days I find the boys trying to catch the fish with the net, just for fun. They crack me up.
Here are some other gifts. The lamp was a very practical gift from me, and the cool sweatshirt was from his grandparents. :) He also got a fun Nerf gun set, that, um, I had to put away because the boys were playing with it before school and then were almost late!!!
Drew has a spider project due tomorrow at school. Here is his brown recluse spider that we made. EEKS! A spider!

(you might notice the patio table in the background. It is the one I got the from the garage sale for $50. And you might also notice I have not ever got around to spray painting it. (I still hope to at some point.) The chair covers really make it look good. I paid more for them than I did the whole table!! )

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Hope Zach had a wonderful birthday! We would love to see some more pics of the new house! Love the Niebuhrs