Friday, October 31, 2008

Fun Days

Thursday was my Dr. appointment in Lubbock. Yes, my very wonderful arthritis doctor is 2 hours away. Good thing I only go see him every 12 weeks. However, I have a wonderful friend in Lubbock that I usually get to see while I'm there. Yesterday we met at the mall, shopped and had lunch then met back up after my appointment for more shopping(window shopping - we mostly looked!) We had such a fun time! She use to live in Odessa and our kids are the same age, so we were very sad they moved. It has been great to keep up our friendship over the miles. I can't wait for summer when they come see us and swim the day away in our new pool! Luv ya Laurie!!
Today was FUN DAY at the kids school. They had a carnival in the gym during their PE. time. The dress up theme was Masquerade Ball / Story Book character. We looked and looked for Zach something, but never found anything that he liked. He still had fun, just wearing black! (Today is Black Out Day in Lubbock for the big Tech/Texas game tomorrow. So he wore black in honor of that!! Go Tech!)

Here's a few pics of the boys having fun with their friends. I helped out all day too - what a fun time!!!


Drew dressed up as a knight. :)
He had fun at the games.
Oh, I just knew Drew could beat this kid at arm wrestling. Drew said he squeezed his hand really tight, so it hurt pretty bad.
We are excited to dress up tonight and do some trick or treating around our new neighborhood.
Happy Halloween everybody. Stay safe!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

We will definitely take you up on that "swim the day away" offer! I had a wonderful time on our window shopping spree! Trav should be proud--I didn't even buy anything! Looks like the boys had a fun day at school! GO TECH!
Love ya, Laurie