Friday, May 29, 2009

My Eight Things list...

Here's a fun little ditty going around some blogs these days! My sweet friend and blogging buddy, Laurie, tagged me, so here goes! This is a fun way to learn more about people! I hope the one's I tag will give it a shot!
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Our Anniversary celebration trip to Hawaii that begins the end of next week!
2. Summer Camp for the boys!
3. A visit from my bf Lar and her kids to swim this summer!
4. Getting new furniture for the family room and office
5. Visiting my brothers new house in AZ
6. Going to the lake with the family (hopefully!)
7. Being a Great Aunt! !!
8. Watching Abby sing in Black Magic next year!!

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Serve pizza at Zach's end of school party
2.Took the boys out of school early after the parties.
3. Got some sun!
4. Watched the boys swim!
5. Took a nap :)
6. Took the evening off from cooking and ate out! Yum!
7. Watched it pour down rain! Loved it!!
8. Watched some TV
(boring, I know!!)
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Be more obedient to Christ!
2. Get rid of RA
3. Be more organized!
4. Have more energy!
5. Buy new furniture
6. Get a daily maid
7. Live closer to my mom and brother
8. Find a cure for Asthma!
8 shows I watch:
1. 18 Kids and Counting
2. Wednesday's with Beth (Life Today)
3. Mystery Diagnosis
4. River Monsters
5. Oprah
6. Survivor
7. Dr. G Medical Examiner
8. Star Trek (with Dan occasionally and I stress occasionally)
8 people I tag:
4. Lori

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Loved reading your lists! Wow! Hawaii--that's awesome!!!! Can't wait to come visit!:) Love ya, Lar

Martha Jones said...

Hawaii!! That's awesome. What a dream vacation!! I loved your lists. I know Laurie is so looking forward to visiting you guys, and I hope that one day we will meet. Have an awesome weekend! :)

Michael Becerra said...

I can't wait for the one where you come visit me and my new house! YAY.

Loyce said...

Enjoyed you list!!