Thursday, May 21, 2009

15 years

Today, fifteen years ago, we were getting ready to walk down the isle! (shudder!) It really hasn't felt like 15 years, until I stop and think at all we've been through!

God is and has been faithful to us in our marriage. I'm thankful for parents and family that pray for us too.

Here's the words to a song that totally describes my feelings for Dan.

"Give me more lovin' than I ever had
Make it all better when I'm feeling sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not...

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely gettin' mad, I'm so glad I found you!
I love being around you!
You make it easy, easy as 1,2,1,2,3,4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you ~ I love you

Give me more lovin' from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends...

Best thing I've had, I love being around you...
you make it easy, easy as 1,2,1,2,3,4

I love you!
I love you!
I loooooove you!!!YYY

5 comments:

Martha Jones said...

You guys are such a beautiful couple! I love the words to that song. Happy 15th Anniversary!

Loyce said...

Congratulations!!

Joyce Becerra said...

Happy Anniversary Dan & Yolanda.

Laurie said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! Love the pic of you two! 15 years ain't nothin' to sneeze at! Congratulations!!!!!!:)

Michael Becerra said...

Happy Anniversary, lovebirds.