Monday, May 4, 2009

Bad Blogger

Sheesh! I've become the worlds worst blogger!! Everywhere I go, I forget my camera and I'm missing precious 'Kodak moments' with my peeps! WAAAAAAAA!!!!!

For example...this weekend Dan was out of town at Football Referee clinics, so the boys and I took the opportunity to head to NM to visit with mom! Y We had the best time. We had some relaxin', games, heart to heart talks, good food, movies, laughs, visit to the ZOO!, and of course, no trip would be complete without....shopping! Y

Drew has been wanting to visit a zoo for some time now, so we were happy that Alb. had a good one. The boys have been there several times, but seems like you can't visit a zoo too many times. The boys got to feed beautiful birds sweet nectar, ride a train and Drew ALMOST rode a camel. (But I didn't really want him to with out a camera for a picture of it!!!) Most of the animals were napping, like the King of the Jungle - out cold!!! But it was still fun! One of the jaguars was asleep on his little hammock! How cute is that? The Polar Bears synchronized danced for us until one finally dove in for a swim. He swam straight for Drew and as he turned put his paw right where Drew was watching! :)

I am going to try not to think about all the photo opportunities I missed and just focus on what a great weekend it was! I even got to see an old high school friend from 20 years ago!! My twenty year reunion is coming up this summer so I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. It was great to see her and laugh about seeing each other again!!!

Now here we go again to the start of a busy week! Hope you all had a good weekend too!!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Don't beat yourself up about the pics! You've got the memories---you lived it girl! Glad you had fun in NM!!!

Loyce said...

What a fun weekend!

Martha Jones said...

I know what you mean about the pics. I forget my camera sometimes, and I get so upset at myself. You are definitely NOT the worlds worst blogger!!I loved your descriptions of the zoo. I can just see the jaguar sleeping in his hammock. Awesome post!

Michael Becerra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce Becerra said...

We had such a good time. The only thing missing was Dan!!!!