Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wedding Rehearsal and Dinner

Drew and Alli practicing walking together! That is so cute! That man is Alli's dad and the lady is Sue, the wedding planner. Drew was less than thrilled about doing this, but boy, is it worth it!
Zach and Avery. Avery is Alli's sister. Zach wasn't very thrilled about it either, but I think he really did like it... ;)
Here are the kids together. We have been friends with Avery and Alli's parents for 14 years. They are Lindsey's nieces, from her dad's side. Alli is going in the 2nd grade and Avery is going into the 3rd grade. The kids go to the same school and really enjoy each others company. God is so good! What great looking kids! I just love them.
Here I am with Abby, Lindsey's sister and Maid of Honor. She is going into the 11th grade and is a great dancer on the high school dance team. We enjoy watching her dance and cheer. She is a real sweetheart. When she recently got her license, one of the first things she did was pick the boys up from school and take them for a snow cone. And she is my personal hairdresser. It doesn't get any better than that!
Abby is giving Lindsey and Brady a toast at the dinner. It was very cute, funny and touching.
Mom made it in late last night. We went and picked up the boys tuxedo's today. I almost cried when I saw them dressed. They look incredible. I can't wait to share pictures from the wedding. It is going to be so beautiful! Thank you Lord for love!

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a cute family you have. You look beautiful in that picture with you "hairdresser". She does a great job!

Yoli said...

Hee Hee - Abby has only fixed my hair once, but it is fun to call her my personal hairdresser. :)