Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The fun is about to begin!!

Here I am with Lindsey, 14 years ago! She was 6 years old!!! Now she is 20 and getting married!
And what a beautiful bride she is.
The wedding fun is about to begin. I know the family is ready, as preparing for the wedding has been a lot of work. But it will be spectacular!! Mom is coming in Wednesday night to be here for it! Both Zach and Drew will be in the wedding - they will walk the two flower girls down the isle. What a handsome sight that will be!! :) The wedding is Friday night - with a fabulous reception (that I wish I could dance for) to follow!! Then Saturday the boys, mom and I will go to the Painted Poppy and paint some ceramics! Yea love!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds fun! Take lots of pictures!

heidib said...

That is a great picture from your wedding. Time flies doesn't it? She is truly a beautiful bride. And so were you! :)
xoxoxo Heidi