Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Its finally here - back to school. Thankfully, we were all rested up, so getting up early wasn't too bad (yet). Here's a shot of the boys the first day back. Sneaky Zach hid his cast! Zach's in 5th grade, Drew is in 3rd.
I had to go give Zach some Tylenol right before lunch for arm pain, but when I picked him up, he said his arm had quit hurting! Yay! Drew came out happy too- both of them having a good first day!

We all prayed together about their teachers and friends for this year! God is good! We are thankful for our blessings!!

We hope everyone has/had a good week back to school! Let us know how it went for you!

1 comments:

Buhrmi8 said...

Yahoo... Back to school. I was always so nervous about this time of year. I am glad the boys had fun, even with a broken arm :) I can't believe summer is already over. It is so sad. Good luck with the new school year!