Friday, February 6, 2009

Spelling Bee

Today was classroom Spelling Bee's at school. Zach was dreading it, but I was so excited! I remember when Zach was going to be starting school and Dan and I were discussing his schooling...and Dan said he wanted Zach to be a great speller and win spelling bees...(or something like that).

So I encouraged Zach to do his best and have fun. He came home with the news that he was a finalist in his class for the school wide Spelling Bee next Friday!! You Rock Zach! We are so proud of you!!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

WAY2GO ZACH! Good luck next Friday!!

Joyce Becerra said...

Zach I am so proud of you. I'll be praying for you next Friday.
I love you, Grammy

Michael Becerra said...

Zach, I'm so very proud of you! I was in the spelling bee when I was in elementary school and made it all the way to district. I hope you make it all the way to Washington DC. Way to go!!!!

Loyce said...

Good job Zach! Heidi won a spelling bee when she was in school in Texas.

tia said...

That is awesome Zach! We are proud of you and hope you do well Friday.

Love, Tia

Julie said...

Awesome!!