Friday, February 27, 2009

Brotherly Love

Michael, my brother, came to visit this week!! We had a great time! We laughed, shopped, ate, played games and watched a movie!! Here we are at Yana's. It's a quaint little restaurant here in town. The food is sooooo good!! (Dan had to go to Midland, so he couldn't join us there.)

Michael loved being with the dogs. He is the Dog Whisperer II. He was sooooo good with them! He got Pluto to stop barking at him almost immediately!!!

And he also helped me help Pluto stop being mean to Goldy when we pet her instead of him! Thanks Michael!!!
We had a great visit and can't wait until the next one!! Come back soon Uncle Mike!!!

3 comments:

Joyce Becerra said...

Boy I have two good looking "kids". Love you both.
MOM

Julie said...

I hope when Michael comes to visit us, he can get my kids to behave like he did the dogs!! I'm glad you had fun!

Laurie said...

Dog Whisperer huh? It looks like ya'll had a wonderful time together! It's funny, I just posted about my brother's b-day! It's all about brothers today!!!