Sunday, November 6, 2011

HaPpY HaLLOwEeN aNd OtHeR HaPpeNniNgS!

I substituted these 1960's cuties on Friday before Halloween! These little cuties are a kindergarten class at Drew's school. It was FuN DaY and the theme was 1960's. I fell in love ♥ with the lil' Jackie Kennedy's!!
Scary Drew!!
Zach went out with his friend Charles and met up with other friends... his costume was last minute...
Drew was this scary ghoul.

We went to see my niece and her cuties on Halloween night! They were so adorable!
Then on Nov. 2nd, mom came to visit! We celebrated her birthday with this festive cake!!!
And here is mom relaxing going through Toys R Us catalogs to find the best gifts for Christmas for the boys!! ☺
Hope your Halloween was great too!!

5 comments:

Loyce said...

Did you make that beautiful cake?

Yoli said...

No, I didn't make that cake! I found it at Albertsons. I was so happy they had something extra cute for mom!

Joyce Becerra said...

I had such a good time! Got my Christmas shopping list all ready except for Dan.

Michael Becerra said...

Nice leather chair! Great cake!

Laurie said...

Loved your post!!! So nice your mom could come visit and what a beautiful cake!!! oh Albertsons:(
Been thinking about you girl!!!;)