Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dove Hunt

The boys get a lot of shooting time some weekends.  They go up to the "ranch" (as we lovingly call it) and shoot clays for target practice.
 Once Dove season came around, Dan took them up to try and shoot some.  There weren't many that flew in, but they each got one a piece.  They were thrilled!


 I love this picture of Drew being a little brother!  ha!  (below)
I did not go on this Dove hunting adventure.  And boy, was I glad too.  When the boys got home they said there was a lot of baby frogs all over the place!  Eek!!  I don't love frogs, but I love these boys!! ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Joyce Becerra said...

I'm so glad Dan has taken the time to help them learn to shoot. What fun (again

"My Blessings" said...

Did ya have to cook 'em?

Yoli said...

We have not cooked them yet. We did last year and didn't like them, so they might end up left in the freezer getting freezer burn. :(