Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Paint

Decorating our house has been s--l--o--w. I am always on the lookout for decorating ideas I can use in our home. Recently, I saw some bathroom cabinets that had been "crackle" painted. I fell in love! ♥

The boys bathroom had new tile and counter tops when we moved in but everything was WHITE! The sink, the counter, the vanity. BORING!! But look at it now!! Anything but boring!?

I just used the shower curtain I had and went with the red and brown theme.
I am a little concerned about what will happen when I change the shower curtain. #!@#!*!

(you might see decorating ideas that I've gotten from you too!! Lar and Julie!! Thanks!)

illusions® Faux Finish Crackle Medium from Sherwin Williams (no, I'm not getting paid for this!!! ha!)
Formulated to cause latex topcoats to crackle, providing a textured finish that mimics antique or aged looks
Can be easily applied over any painted, primed or sealed surface
Transforms new furniture and fixtures into instant heirlooms
A fresh take on antique style!

3 comments:

Martha Jones said...

Your bathroom looks great. I love the red/brown combo. Beautiful! Great job!!

Joyce Becerra said...

You did a beautiful job. I love it.

Laurie said...

Love the splash of color!! I've never used the crackly paint, but it looks really good! Way to go Yoli!;)