Friday, June 4, 2010

LoOnS iN JuNE!!

How crazy does this look??? We took a day and went to Dan's family land to kick around, and of course one of the favorite things to do when we go is the boys get to drive!! Zach does really good, but I'm so glad he has a patient dad to help him learn!!
Our Sunday School class is having three get togethers in June at our leaders house this summer. They are calling it "Loon in June!" For the first one they rented some large trikes and we all got to ride and race!

Drew patiently waiting his turn...
This picture cracks me up of Dan but he's in the lead!!! He won a $25 dollar gift certificate too!! Yay Dan!
I was sooooo nervous for my race! But it was soooo fun! I came in a close 2nd! I have never pedalled so fast in my life!!
We are thankful for our friends and these fun times together! Can't wait for the next one!!
(Drew was swimming at this point!! and Zach has some crazy bottle pop in his mouth!!)

3 comments:

Martha Jones said...

What a fun day!Glad ya'll had fun! Very awesome peddalling,Yoli!

Laurie said...

Loons in June sounds fun!! Love those BIG trikes!!!! I would love to see Trav on one of those! LOL!
Your SS seems like a lot of fun! What a blessing!

And as for driving...I know Trav will have to be the one to teach our kids...leave it to the patient ones, I say!;)

Joyce Becerra said...

Grammy now wants to add a big trike to the boys toys! What fun. Way to go Dan and Yolanda.
Love Grammy