Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Lazy Days of Summer

The lazy days of summer are HERE!!

Some of us are excited! And others, well, whatever!!
We finally got the pool opened this weekend! Just in time with our 109 temps!!
Yes, lazy days are here...
with lots of time for luvin' on each other!
And lots of time to play with the Ipad and Ipod the boys got from Grammy when they finished school! Thanks Grammy!
I've even had time to create some fun things for the house! When mom was here for Zach's graduation, we went to a really fun and ritzy home interior store and saw these cord covers to make your lamp cords look fancy! Mom suggested I make my own since they were outrageously priced!! I was soooo happy mom suggested it because they are very easy and fun to make! Plus they add a touch of elegance to your home! I am hunting down every cord in my house to redo! ha
Hope your first days of summer have been good ones!

5 comments:

Loyce said...

Having a pool must be so much fun, especially when the temperature hits 109! Loved the cords and is that a cord cover on the lamp cord? Beautiful ideas.

Yoli said...

I am learning having a pool is a lot of work! Fun too! Yes, that cord cover is on my lamp cord! Thanks!

Laurie said...

You are getting so fancy Yoli!! I love the cord cover...you should do a how-to post! I think I might need two cord covers for the livingroom actually!

Getting the boys an Ipad and Ipod...now that's one awesome Grammy!! How fun! You'll have to tell us about the Ipad!

Love those Lazy Dayz!!!;)

Yoli said...

Thank you Lar! Yes, things are getting fancier around here! ha! I will do a how to post soon! Great idea!

Martha Jones said...

Your pool looks awesome! I bet you guys love to go and chillax outside in the backyard. We are dying to have an Ipad. I would love to hear how you guys like it. Cord covers are such a cool invention. I'm with Lar...you definitely need to do a how to post!