Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween Night 2009

Help! There is a Halo Spartan in my car!!
(below)

Master Chief (Spartan) taking off with the Viking!!

Trick or Treating at Grandmommy's (mostly Tricking!)
~Ding Dong~
Making the get-away....
Now Grandmommy is wondering "Who rang my bell?"

Found YOU!!
I don't think the boys will ever outgrow ringing the bell and running at Grandmommy's house!
(below)
Looking for coins in hay (at another local church festival) I think they found about 50 - 75 cents each! ha ha! They loved this one though!
I think this face sums up the night! It was a great one!
YYoli

2 comments:

Laurie said...

The boys made me laugh ringing Grandmommy's door!! Poor Grandmommy!! Looks like the boys had a fun night...I really need to post about our Halloween night too!

Martha Jones said...

So Fun! I was also laughing really hard at them ringing the doorbell. Too funny!