Saturday, November 21, 2009

Keep your eyes on the Road

It was a great day to go shoot some targets! Dan let Zach drive on the dirt roads! "Keep your eyes on the road Zach!" (He is not driving in this picture. We were parked!)I was a "typical" mom with her son driving! "Zach slow down!! Eeks! Zach!" Zach said "Sorry mom that I am not an expert at driving!!" I had to smile at that one.
Dan was very calm, kind and patient with him! Thank God for Dad! ☺ Actually, Zach did a great job. This was his first time driving using the gas and breaks. WTG Zach! ♥

Here is Zach with his .22. Even I like shooting with this gun! There is no "kick" and it's really quiet!
"BullsEye!"

My hunky hubby! ♥
And of course, Drew got to drive some too. Zach drove us in and Drew drove us out. They both did great!

Here's a short video of Zach driving!! It looks like Zach is driving fast; he's not. Going about 20 mph!!
Yoli

4 comments:

Joyce Becerra said...

What wonderful memories. I remember my Dad teaching me to drive.

Good job Zach & Drew!

Martha Jones said...

How fun! My Dad also took me out driving before I got my licence. He actually taught me how to drive a stick! I don't know if I'd even remember how to drive one now. I think they are old school. LOL! Great job to your two cuties! I hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!

Laurie said...

That makes me nervous...I think Trav will have to do the teaching in our family. I got nervous for Zach just watching the video clip! Glad you guys had a fun family time though!!!

tia said...

Awesome Zach and Drew! That looked like fun. I just can't believe yall are growing up so fast.

Love,

Tia