Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon (The Twilight Saga)

This movie was sooooo good. It just reminded me how much I love ♥ this series. It is sooooo fun seeing the book brought to life and it looks just like I thought it would in my mind.

While I do love Edward, I can't help but love Jacob more. So, I'm team Jacob.

Tonight as Dan and I were talking after seeing the movie, he reminded me that I have not finished the last book yet....soooooo I don't know what happens to Jacob! Oh My!
Guess it's time to pull the book back out and get caught up.

Again, thanks to my Aunt Loyce, Misty and mom for passing this series onto me!
Oh and did anyone see Stephanie Meyer on Oprah? I loved that interview! It was fun to know just exactly how Twilight came to be! At first it was a dream about vampires, then it became a fantasy she just keep going with! And she didn't tell her husband at first because she just knew he would think she was crazy! Vampires were the farthest thing from her mind! She said she was in the "middle of raising small kids", alittle bored with life and this fantasy was just that...a fantasy!!
Thank God for creative minds!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

Martha Jones said...

Oh Yoli!~I can't believe you haven't finished the last book! You just have to!It's my favorite! I still love ya, even though your Team Jacob. You know that I'm team Edward all the way. I told a friend yesterday that, "Jacob is a nice boy, but Edward is the man!" LOL!Can't wait for Eclipse to come out. I was thinking that we could take a big group to that, so it would be great if you could come up and go with us!

Laurie said...

I missed this post! I definitely think it would be fun for you to come up and see Eclipse with us! The countdown has begun!!! You gotta get motivated to finish the last book!!!