Monday, January 5, 2009

*Utah*

Everyone at Temple Square! The lights were beautiful!!
Mom with her twin sister, Aunt Loyce! Love the rabbit ears Misty!!

Me and my mom!!
Sledding with the cousins!!

Whoa!!!
Weeeee!
Does this barn look familiar?? It is the barn from "Footloose" where they held the prom!! This was right by our hotel in Lehi, Utah!!
Time to hit the slopes!! Dan and I skied. The boys took snowboarding lessons in the morning, then Dan skied with them in the afternoon! They did great and really liked it!
Zach, you've got it!
Drew looks great!

In the car after it was over!! :)



The boys Uncle Mike and Grammy bought these coats for the boys a few years ago. This was actually the first time they got to use them! (It's just too hot here in TX!) They were a size 7/8!!! Thank goodness GAP runs big!!! Thanks Mike and Mom!!

6 comments:

Michael Becerra said...

Great pictures Yo!

Yoli said...

Hey brother, do you remember that coat??

Michael Becerra said...

Yes, I do remember the coats. So cute.

Michael Becerra said...

I LOVED Mom's purse in these pictures. I think Mom looks smashing!

Laurie said...

So much to talk about! What a special picture of you and your mom--the trees are so pretty lit! Gavin is thinking about snowboarding this year. The boys looked like they were having a lot of fun out there! I can't believe you kept those jackets all these years! Good for you! We leave for our annual snow ski trip on the 8th of this month, my mom's birthday! I hope I don't miss you coming to Lubbock! Utah looks great! I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Joyce Becerra said...

I want to see pictures of you and Dan on the slopes! Zach and Drew look great out there.
Love MOM