Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Makeover!

Lots of things are new today! Freezing weather (that is new in TX!!); new carpet being put in later; and a new blog design! hee hee!

My wonderful and talented friend from Lubbock told me about this website http://www.scrapblog.com/ where you can go and scrap online! Then you can make your file into a .jpg file and save it on your computer to then upload as your header! You can also just scrap and print and then you have a crafty picture to frame! Check it out!!

Here I am with my wonderfully talented Lubbock friend! I was able to enjoy her company for lunch last week while I was in Lubbock going to the Doc. We had a yummy lunch at Abuelo's Mexican Restaurant and then did a little shopping! Thanks Laurie for a wonderful afternoon and for the scrap blog tip!! Love ya! Y

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Your header looks awesome!!!! Glad to see you found the cord to your camera! Can't wait to see new pics of the carpet soon! Love ya!