Saturday, September 6, 2008

Painted Fun

Here are the fun things we painted at "The Pottery" (in Midland) when Grammy was here.
Pluto loves his new water bowl! Zach painted it and had to give it a try too!! Cool and refreshing! Drew painted this cute train, but this is the best I could get of both Drew and the train. If you have boys, you probably understand... (oh, the purple shoe is Grammy's) Y
I painted this ring holder! Oh, I just love it! Y
Dan even joined the painting fun and painted this pirate! u
Thanks Grammy for taking us out to paint together. Now we have great things to remind of us our time together! Y

4 comments:

Joyce Becerra said...

What fun we had! I just love being with you all. Actually wish I were there now.
Zach I love your red cast and the wonderful note from your teacher. Way to go.
Love Grammy

Buhrmi8 said...

So much fun, I want to go and paint. There is this little place by me, but I need someone to go with. You guys should come down and we could go! :)

Yoli said...

We need to plan a visit to see you Misty. Where exactly are you? Utah?

Julie said...

I love the whole painting pottery thing! I don't love trying to find a place to put it, but it does bring good memories! Do come visit. We have plenty of room and would love to have you!