Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weekend Fun!

This weekend I had a wedding I wanted to go to in Dallas. It was the boy I use to babysit and he was the ring bearer in our wedding. At the last minute Dan couldn't go, so mom flew to Dallas and we went together! Here is mom in our room after a big shopping spree next door at the Outlet Center in Allen TX. Thanks mom for going with me! I had a great time with you!!
I got a few sundresses and mom got some shoes and we bought the boys some clothes and Dan some clothes!
Of course we had to stop at Sam Moon! Mom got some nice pins to wear on her suits!
These are our friends and the grooms parents Merlene and Chuck. They were so happy we came to the wedding!!
Here is the family. Kyle and Jessica are a beautiful couple!!! God is so good!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Seems like fun! I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your Mom. Sometimes when plans fall through, it works out better in the end. Getting your Mom all to yourself is probably a rare treat! I know it is for me. Love ya!