Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun in San Angelo TX - updated

Here is a picture of the Sassy Fox. The inside was so cute with all the latest styles and trends!
However, most of the shoes were in the $70's.

Dan got the boys each an official football from the game. The fans get to keep the balls if they happen to come into the crowd! The boys were thrilled!

The boys on the field after the game. (Sorry its so dark. My flash stopped working right.)
Before the game we did some shopping at Eggemeyers in Downtown San Angelo. Check out this HUGE chime. The price was $3,300!!! WOW!


We also went to this shop across the street that was a dress boutique for women called "Sassy Fox" It had a soda fountain in it so the kids and men could grab a coke float, play checkers and watch football while the women shop. I left my camera in the car, so didn't get a shot of my boys playing checkers. :( But it was GREAT!!! I'm so thankful for my friend who gave me the information about these shops prior to our trip! Football and shopping! What a weekend.
Here is the reason we went to San Angelo in the first place. Dan is an official for arena football in San Angelo. Odessa's team already had a crew, so the next closest was San Angelo, TX (which is only 2 hours from Odessa). It was the last game, so the boys and I went to see what it was like.
Dan in action.
Dan is farthest official in this picture.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Exciting times! What a fun job that must be. That little shop with the soda fountain sounds fun. Did you buy anything for yourself?

Yoli said...

Oh yes, I forgot to take a picture of me and my shopping bag! I found a few "must haves" - flip flops, a long necklace and a colorful jacket for fall. :) They had darling things, but some of the really cute stuff was really expensive!