Saturday, June 14, 2008

Clear bottom Kayaking in Cozumel, Mexico

Blue Coral we saw snorkeling!

Dan and Drew!
Dan's parents!!
Here we are on our clear bottom Kayak adventure. Oh yes, it looks fun and easy, but it was VERY hard! Poor Zach had to ride with me and we had a pretty bad time of it. The wind was very strong that day so we got pushed way out in the ocean pretty quick, and I wasn't really strong enough to get us back in. Thankfully, one of the guides helped us. We thought it was great that Dan's mom got to experience the adventure with us! After we finished Kayaking, (or trying to Kayak), we got to snorkel. It was such a peaceful time. I'd never been snorkeling, and I didn't think I would want to, but after a prayer for strength and peace, I went and had the time of my life. We saw a sting ray and a lobster plus a lot of beautiful, colorful fish. Zach was diving down to the bottom getting closer looks, it was such a great time. We can't wait to do it again! God is good!!

0 comments: