Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun Things Being Done

On Tuesday the boys, mom and friend Mrs. Cooke rode the Rail Runner from Belen to Alb. to see "Meet Dave". Right across the street from the Alb. Downtown Rail Runner station is a movie theater. How handy is that?
Then the plan for Wednesday is going to Hinkle Family Fun Center. This is the description from the website: http://www.hinklefamilyfuncenter.com/

Hinkle Family Fun Center
It's the PLACE TO HAVE FUN!You can party, you can ride,Or play Lazer Tag inside!We've got "Jungle Play"and Bumper Cars Play under the sun or the stars!We've got Mini Golf by streams and lakes Come and see us ... that's all it takes!
Come ride Go-Karts,Play in 2 arcades filled with fun!We've got Bumper Boats and Parties "something" for everyone!On the course, on the track,let a phaser zap your back!Eats and treats, birthday fun Laugh and play before the day is done!!
The boys are having a ball with mom. Dan and I are enjoying our time alone. It's nice just to have the TV to ourselves. hee hee

4 comments:

Buhrmi8 said...

All of your family pictures are so cute. I love the ones of your feet. How cute. You guys are full of many adventures, I wish we all lived closer. The last time I saw you Yolanda was when you were first married. THAT IS WAY TO LONG! I really can't wait to come babysit for you! :)

Yoli said...

You are sweet, thanks Misty! Well, now with your new job, there probably won't be much time for flying here to babysit...I guess we'll just have to come visit! :)

Buhrmi8 said...

Sounds like fun to me! :) But I do get summers off!

heidib said...

You can come visit me in San Francisco after to leave Utah! :) xoxoxo Heidi