Friday, January 14, 2011

LoNg LiFe

Well, it finally happened. Yes, I turned 40. It is one of those ages you dread, but in reality,turning 40 was a gift! I'm thankful for Long Life the Lord has given me!!

To celebrate, we went to dinner with some of our friends. Dan said I needed to order from this page. Ha Ha! You're so funny, hunny!! NOT!

Here's our men...

and here are us women! (and kids!)
My sweet friend Cary invited us over to her house for cake after a yummy mexican food dinner at Abuelo's.
I got the full treatment, ♪♫Happy Birthday to You♫♪ and blowing out the candle!
Here's my sweet friend Cary, cutting the yummy cake!! Thank you Cary!!!
The kids had a BLAST playing NERF wars throughout their big house!
I've discovered 40 isn't an age to dread; its an age to welcome! Long life and many lessons learned these past 40 years. The future is looking very bright! God is sooooo good. ♥

4 comments:

April said...

Hooray -- so glad you posted more on your blog -- I've missed it too. It looks like you had a very nice birthday! That Dan! You should have asked him what he recommended from his experience from that part of the menu, ha ha!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!!! You're right, 40 isn't so bad!! Welcome to the club!! By the way, I always love checking out your blog too!! Keep up the good work!

"My Blessings" said...

That cake looks divine...hope you indulged! Welcome to the 40 Club.

Joyce Becerra said...

What a beautiful 40 year old you are. And what a wonderful celebration. Wish I could have been there but I was thinking about you my sweet Babydoll.