Friday, January 21, 2011

BiRdS & LaUnDrY

The other morning, we walked down to the lake at the end of our street to see this duck. It is called a Wood duck. (the green headed duck is a Mallard). Dan would love to have both of these ducks stuffed, hanging in our office. But until then, we'll just go down to the pond and look at them! They are both beautiful birds, but the Wood duck has very unique markings. Almost looks painted on. God, you are awesome!!
We brought some bread to feed the ducks. They were all very hungry!!

Dan also fed the pigeons!! It was soooooo funny to see them fly all over him! He loves things like this!
If you can believe it, I even did it! I had a bird standing on my hand and arm! Dan makes me brave!! We took a picture, but it must have got deleted. No worries though, I was making the worst face! ha ha
Laundry...wonderful laundry...I usually stay pretty caught up on ours, but lately it's been getting out of hand. However, I think this new rod we put up will help ours to keep getting done...
My laundry went from drying like this ------>
----------->to this!!!! We hung a round curtain rod in the laundry room to dry clothes! We were sooooooo tired of clothes hanging all over the doors all week! This is such a life saver! It makes doing laundry a little nicer!! ♥
Maybe a round shower curtain rod will help your laundry needs too??? ☺ Let me know if it does!

3 comments:

Loyce said...

I love the red walls! Great idea.

Joyce Becerra said...

I love your pretty laundry room. Love the rod too. Great idea.

April said...

Wow! Hooray for you for letting a bird perch on you! ;)
And what a great idea for a rod in the laundry room -- we still hang on all the door jambs and on the shower doors! lol!!!