Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tennis!

Zach had his first tennis tournament today. Here he is ready to leave the house, nice and early!
It was a doubles tournament. His partner, was Andrew.


They had to play 8 matches per game.
One game was a tie, 8 to 8. So they had to play a tie breaker. It was very long and stressful, but they pulled it off and won!!
(bottom) Here is Andrew getting ready to hit the ball. They had to play 5 games with 8 matches each game. (I hope I am getting this tennis lingo right....I'm learning tennis too!!)They came out with a 2nd place win for their division. There were 5 Jr. highs participating. Congratulations Zach!! We are sooooooo proud of you!! Keep up the good work!! ♥

2 comments:

Joyce Becerra said...

Wow Zach Congratulations. I am so proud of you!!!!!!!

Joyce Becerra said...

Wow Zach Congratulations. I am so proud of you!!!!!!!