Friday, August 20, 2010

Lately, dog toys can be found all over our house!! and it seems there are many dogs in my house too!! Dogs, dogs, everywhere!!!

However, last week the boys (and Drew's dog) went to stay with their Grammy and Uncle Mike in Arizona. It was a really nice break for me and Dan, I won't lie!! Every time Dan and I get some days alone, it takes me back to the days when we were first married and it was just the two of us. Those days were sweet and easy. So we really enjoy each "break" we get. We didn't do anything spectacular while the kids were gone, we just hung out together and enjoyed each other's company. At the end of the week, Dan brought these home to me. Sooooo sweet.
And at the end of the week, along with a lot of new games, toys and clothes, Saturn wasn't left out; he got this new shirt. Thanks Grammy!!! ♥

2 comments:

Martha Jones said...

I'm so glad that you guys got to spend some quality time together. It's so important to do that when you can! Good luck to you guys on your first week back to school. :-)

tia said...

Staurn's shirt is soo cute. Made me laugh!

Glad yall had a nice time together.

Love,

Tia