Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let there be light...

This weekend Dan put up some recessed lights in our living room. We only had the light of the ceiling fan and two other spotlights in front of the fireplace in the whole room. During the day, the windows give a lot of light, but at night, it was sooooo dark in there. I didn't like it at all.

We have talked about putting recessed lights in since we moved in, and the day finally arrived!

Drew loved "helping"! ☻

There is Drew. He is up in the attic looking into the living room. Sooo cute!

" Hello hand!! " ☻

The finished product is wonderful. Thanks Dan for your hard work! ♥ And a big "thank you" to my brother in law, Eddy for doing the electrical hook-up! He made it look so easy!!
It's amazing how much better the room looks with the lights to help us see. I can't help but think about how I need the Light of Jesus in my life to help me "see" correctly. ♥

2 comments:

Martha Jones said...

Beautiful! Your guys did a great job!! Love it!!!

Laurie said...

What a great comparison! Jesus is our light within us! I am sure the recess lighting just looks fabulous! Way to go Dan and Drew!!!