Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ice

It has been extra cold here this past week! Brrrrrrr! So cold our pool actually froze! (the top layer anyway!) We woke up to a light snow covering and icy roads on Friday! It was great! ha! Being that we hardly ever get cold weather, I enjoyed it! One day was fun! (*wink)

Dan and Drew took a early morning walk to the park/pond at the end of our street to see if the pond was frozen...and sure enough, it was! Check out the frozen waves in the picture below after you check out my cute Drew doing dangerous stuff! I told Drew I would have never let him do that if I had been there!!!

He was heading out on the limb to get the baseball frozen in the pond.

BOYS!!!!! ☻

4 comments:

Martha Jones said...

Wow! I can't believe it was frozen! Cool pic of the baseball frozen in the pond. It has been extremely cold here too...Brrr!

Joyce Becerra said...

Did you have school on Friday? Drew is the cutest! His brother too.

Laurie said...

Us West Texans aren't used to the cold!!! Can't believe your pool was frozen too! Crazy! I hear we might get another cold front here on Wednesday just as it was trying to warm up!!!

Martha Jones said...

Happy Birthday, Yoli! I hope you are having a great day!!!!!