Saturday, December 5, 2009

Well, this Friday it happened. Yes, it actually snowed here and school was cancelled!!! The boys had a blast playing in the snow!! Yipee! Here Drew is throwing a snowball at the door! ☺
I thought I would add a few of my favorite ornaments this year. This little ice cream cone was one the boys made years ago at MOPS. Those MOPS kids were so creative!!

I found these "Mom's favorite" ornaments in a magazine last year! It was sooooo funny when the boys opened them...(and I found the big screen TV with "dad" watching football last year after Christmas at Hallmark! Too cute!)
This one says "Youngest Child - Mom's favorite"
I found this nail polish at Hallmark too (after Christmas!) I ♥ those after Christmas prices!!
And Kelly (at Kelly's Korner Blog) taught me how to make my regular ball ornaments dressy! Thanks Kelly!! ha ha!
Tonight we met our Sunday School class out at the Christmas of Lights parade! It was very chilly! The parade was okay, but fellowship and dinner after ward was GREAT! Here is my sweet new friend Kara and her bundled up daughter!
I ♥ these boys!!
Yoli

4 comments:

Laurie said...

FUN!! Every kid's dream to have school canceled because of snow!! Loved the ornaments and I did notice Kelly's ornaments with cute ribbon...I need to do that too!! Glad you had great fellowship on parade night, what fun!:)

Loyce said...

Snow in Texas how fun. I loved the ornaments too!

Megan Hall said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I wish they would cancel school here if it snowed. I'm a little jealous :)

Martha Jones said...

Snow Day! That's awesome! We prayed for it to snow in L-town, but no such luck!! I love your Christmas decor! Looks like you guys have a great Sunday school class!So Fun!!!!!