Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lots to be Thankful for...

We are thankful we were able to go to Arizona for Thanksgiving this year. We had a great time!!
Here are a few pictures of our time together!

These are a few of my favorite "toys" from my childhood! Zach has my puppet "Molly" (that got renamed to "Paul") ☺ and I am holding my favorite life size doll "Amy". Mom made it for me when I was in elementary school! ♥
The boys enjoyed playing the Wii together!!!

We made some fun crafts!! And even Dan enjoyed it! Yay!
(above) Yoli's; Drew's; Dan's; Zach's; Grammy's

(above) I am thankful for Dan! ♥ And I am thankful for my brother!!!
I am thankful for my mom! She seems so happy and much healthier in AZ!!!! PTL!
Dan got to carve the turkey!
The dinner table!! Everything was very good!!!
And back in Odessa, it's SNOWING!! Too bad school wasn't cancelled! I had the whole day planned if it was!! I hope it snow's all day!
Yoli

2 comments:

Laurie said...

It snowed here too girl! We are hoping to get a bunch tonight so school is canceled tomorrow...LOL!! Loved all the Thanksgiving pictures...you looked so beautiful! Glad your mom loves AZ!!

Martha Jones said...

What wonderful pictures that you took from Thanksgiving! I love the one of you and your mom. Looks like you all had a wonderful time! =)