Sunday, July 26, 2009

Drew is 10!

We had a party for Drew at the Glow in the dark putt putt place! It was soooo fun! They had party packages and they supplied EVERYTHING! Cake, drinks, plates and all! Easy for me!
Even though I didn't make the cake, I had to get a picture with me and Drew with it! Y


The whole place was in the "dark" (under black lights so the fluorescent paint would glow). It was funny opening presents in the dark! ha

(below)
Everybody got to pick out a glow in the dark item! I loved every one's choices!!

(below)
Tia and Uncle Eddy had fun playing all the video games!!

Pretty cousins!


Go Zach and Jay!!!

Drew got a drinking hat like his cousin in Utah! Lucky kid!!! (Thanks Braden for the neat birthday idea!)


(below)
Drew got these neat pool rafts from Tia! FUN!


Grammy got Drew the unicycle that he wanted!! He is pretty good on that thing too!!!
And he finally got a big bike. He needed one of these really badly. But he wasn't sure if he should ask for a bike, since he was asking for a unicycle and they are both "bikes". :) We assured him having both would be okay!! ha
We can hardly believe Drew is 10. He is such a fun son. He keeps us laughing with his witty one liners! And he still loves to sit close to us when we are sitting on the couch. :)
We love you Drew!!!!! So glad you had a fun party!

4 comments:

Joyce Becerra said...

Drew,I am glad you like the unicycle. Your party looked like fun!!!! I love you!
I am so glad you spent your actual birthday at my house. Love Grammy

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Drew! What a great party! And pretty cool about the unicycle! Gotta get some pics of him on that thing! Drew, you have officially hit double digits, there is no turning back!!!

Martha Jones said...

Looks like a wonderful party! What awesome gifts!! Happy Birthday Drew! :)

Julie said...

A unicycle! Wow, I'm impressed! Happy Birthday Drew!! So glad you found a drinking hat. Braden was pretty impressed! Love you guys, hope to see you soon. I'll keep you posted.