Saturday, July 11, 2009

Camp!

Bright (well, it's not too bright at 5:55 am) and early Thursday morning (the 9th) we took the boys to the church parking lot to load them up for church camp! Here is a picture of their charter bus!

Zach is going to find his seat and put down his pillow!

One last reassurance from dad! Y

The boys are in the second to the last seat. They got to be one of the first kids to pick their seat on the bus since I signed them up for camp early! It really was a treat to be one of the first on the bus!!!

There camp is in Sherman Texas at Austin College! They were pretty excited about going and staying at the college campus! It was a loooooooong ride for them though. 7 hours!

There goes the bus!!! Have fun boys!!!! We will miss you!!!
(and we have missed them, but Dan and I are enjoying ourselves too!!! Breaks are always a treat!!) :)
**I have such great memories of the church camp I use to go to growing up! I want the boys to have the same great memories of summer camp! WooHoo!!!

2 comments:

Martha Jones said...

How Fun! I have some wonderful memories from church camp. Enjoy your time together!

Julie said...

I'm excited for the boys, what a special treat for them. I love camps like that, I think it has been so good for Wes. And what a treat for you two to have some time off!!