Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Family Fun

We decided to pull out Pictionary the other night and play! It was soooo fun! Both boys were creative in their drawings and we laughed and laughed while playing! I just knew my team would win, but no luck, Dan and Zach won.
I think I had as much fun drawing as anyone! It's my turn, it's my turn!!


Over the weekend Dan and the boys went to Carlsbad, NM to do some camping. Here they are swimming in the river there. It's a big city park.

There is also a wild life zoo there. They saw eagles, bear, wolf. Zach even spotted a baby rattlesnake on the way into an exhibit! Yikes! (Good eye Zach! Dan said it was really hidden)

Here they are at their campsite. They stayed at a KOA. Dan got this 3 person tent for them to do some back packing. It was the first time to use it. That was my excuse for not going. There wasn't room in the tent! hee hee

5 comments:

Joyce Becerra said...

I love game nights. Camping looked fun.

Laurie said...

Bringing back family game night! We need to do that too! Hope you had some relaxing time to yourself while your boys were gone!!!:)

Michael Becerra said...

looks like fun.

Martha Jones said...

We love to play games together. That trip looked like so much fun. Looks like your summer has started off great!

Loyce said...

I love game nights too, especially with young kids, they usually make it even more fun.