Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sisterhood Award



My good friend Laurie, who is also one of my favorite blogging buddies, just awarded me with the Sisterhood Award. Y (Taken from the "Sisterhood of Traveling Pants" movie/book). I have not seen that movie, and have tried to read the book, just never finished it. It was cute, what I read of it...guess I need to finish it or watch the movie now... ha ha

Thanks Laurie for thinking of me. You are such a great friend. ;) Ya'll need to meet Laurie. She's the kindest, funniest, most thoughtful person. It is such a treat being around her. She is so funny and doesn't even try to be! She loves her family something fierce!! And did I mention talented?? She is so talented. I'm better for knowing her! Luv ya girl!!

I want to pass the award on...so I will pass it on to one of my wonderful cousins whose blog I love to read and loved actually spending time with (in person) this past Christmas and my other wonderful cousin and her girl gang and my cousins daughter that I love getting to know through her blog, my "old" friend Lori who I've loved reconnecting with this past year and love her blog! and my other cousins daughter-in-law!! I love connecting with you all through your blogs! I also want to add Buhrmester Family Updates and an honorable mention of "Brotherhood Award" to my wonderful brother whose blog keeps me updated on important issues. Love you all!

Julie @ http://www.theriversrunthroughit.blogspot.com/

Sherri @ girlsjustwannahavefun

Kasey @ Marc, Kasey, Colton, Kylie and Madelyn

Lori @ Lori's blog

Megan @ The Hall Family

Buhrmester Family @ Buhrmester Family updates

and Mike at Check it out from up here

7 comments:

Michael Becerra said...

I wish I could meet Laurie. She sounds like an awesome Christian who loves God, her family and America!

Laurie said...

Wow! Your fast! Way to pay it forward! Have a great rest of the week! Ranch got cancelled because of the weather!:(

I do love God, my family and America! I don't know about awesome Christian yet though! I'm still working on it! Even if we don't get to meet in person, I feel like I already know you Michael, through the blogs and Yoli!:)

KristiLee said...

You have to see the movie - although I love to read I haven't read the book - but the movie is one of my favorites - have to watch it everytime I see that it's on. Hope you have an awesome day (& you're not getting all this nasty rain)
Love you!
Kristi

Yoli said...

Thanks Kristi for the movie plug! I will rent it!! We are getting rain. It feels like winter in the middle of summer!! I wish it would make up it's mind!

Michael Becerra said...

Yoli! Don't rent the movie. I just sent you a "care" package via priority mail with both movies in there. Hope you enjoy them! Love,
Michael.

PS. Thanks for the honorable mention. If I had the sisterhood award to pass on it would go to YOU!

Martha Jones said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment, Yoli. I would love to meet in person someday. I have heard so many wonderful things about you from Laurie. I also love your blog! You have a beautiful family!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow!! the family