Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Tour of Home

Welcome to our home! We are thrilled to be in our new home and decorate it this Christmas! We hope you enjoy the tour. (Beware, lots of pictures ahead!!)
Every year Dan and the boys love putting up Christmas lights on the house. Dan always gets creative with his lights!

This is the view when you walk in the front door.

Here's a cozy spot for reading, talking on the phone or watching a good program.

Here is my beloved nativity set mom bought me years ago. Thanks Michael for the new sofa table. It is the perfect place to display our decorations. Dan's mom made the cute Santa and Mrs. Clause! So cute! I love getting them out each year!

Freshly painted fireplace. It's taken a few weeks to get use to, but I love it now!!


This is our favorite "I Spy" ornament my BFF made us a few Christmas's ago! We love getting it out each year as well!

The kitchen cabinets has these shelves over the sink. One of my friends suggested decorating with plates for each holiday. So I thought I'd give it a try!!
Oh, I love those faces!!

The boys each have a tree and nativity in their rooms. This year they really had fun decorating their tree with the decorations we've collected over the years!

We are so glad you stopped by. Please come back again for hot cocoa and cookies! Love ya!

(Tag, your next!!)

4 comments:

Buhrmi8 said...

So.... cute!!!! I love everything about your house and on top of all that the christmas decorations!!! Good job! I love how the boys have a tree in their room they can decorate, that is such a good idea. I might just steal it! One day of course...

Loyce said...

Your house looks beautiful. I love the big comfy chair.

Laurie said...

I loved the Christmas tour of your beautiful new home! It was fun to see a glimpse into your new haven! Love it! The plaque looks nice where you put it! Merry Christmas guys!
Love ya,
Laurie

Julie said...

It looks great! I am having a hard time getting motivated this year. Touring your house has given me a little nudge!