Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Date Night

Dan and I got out and had a nice dinner and movie date night. We went to see "Twilight" - the movie theater was packed and there were alot of screaming girls when Edward made his debut. It was fun!

I thought the movie was overall - very, very good. It was a little slow in the beginning, but got better toward the end. I loved all the characters coming to life and yes Edward was so dreamy! :)

Dan enjoyed it too, but we went during the Tech/OU game so he was busy looking up scores during the movie. Plus Tech lost, so that was a bummer.

If you saw the movie, I'd love to know what you thought!!

3 comments:

Loyce said...

Glad to hear your comments. I won't see the movie, I liked the book to much!! Hope she writes something else soon.

Laurie said...

Trav and I actually went to the movies today, but we saw the new James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace. It was good, but very action packed! It is good to know that Twilight has a thumbs up from you---I'll have to talk Trav into seeing that one with me!
Love ya,
Laurie

Turner Girls said...

Misty and the girls and I left work and school early and went to see it on Friday afternoon. It was a really cute movie and I am excited to see it again with Meg and Crysta!! I can't wait for them to make the rest of the books into movies : ) One of my favorite scenes was when they were playing baseball, so much fun!!!