Monday, November 24, 2008

More on Twilight

Love Bites: Pattinson's Lousy Pucker
Posted Nov. 19, 2008
Have you reached "Twilight" overload yet? If you don't feel the urge to sharpen a wooden stake whenever you hear the name Robert Pattinson, then please keep reading. The newly minted, nonthreatening heartthrob, 22, who plays brooding vampire Edward Cullen in the teen-targeted bloodsucker flick, told Ellen DeGeneres on Tuesday that even though he's eliciting hysteria-tinged shrieks wherever he goes, he remains unhappily unattached. "No one else seems to get into a relationship with me. It's really strange," he says. "People like screaming at me. Actually, they like screaming at me in relationships as well. No one wants to commit." Perhaps it's Pattinson's pucker technique, which he says was put to the test while swapping spit with "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart. "Yeah, I mean, it's terrifying. Especially when you kiss and you've got to do it at a weird angle or something," the British actor admits to Seventeen. "But I'm skirting the answer because I'm a really bad kisser. That's why I don't want to go into details! I hadn't kissed anyone for a while before the movie, so I'd kind of forgotten how!" Want more? Really? You can find out his -- OMG! -- celebrity crush and many other things Pattinson-related here.

I found this article on MSN Gossip. Be sure and click the here button (above) to read an interview with "Edward" aka Robert Pattinson. They also had an interview with "Jasper" aka Jackson Rathbone of Twilight. I was a little disappointed with Roberts answers. "Jasper" had a much more interesting interview. Check it out for yourself!!

0 comments: