Monday, August 20, 2012

Catching Up!

It has been a long time since I've posted! Life has been pretty busy with my new job at Weight Watchers! I am really enjoying working there! I am learning alot and meeting lots of great people! I've been leading meetings for 5 months and have finally gotten over the "I can't do this" thinking. I'm much less nervous before my meetings, so that is nice! I look at all the people in the meeting room as my friends, and that helps alot!

This has been the first summer that I have worked in 13 years! I hated leaving the boys alone, but their granddad took them geocaching and to lunch quite a bit! So that helped keep them busy! ☺ They were also a huge help to me by cleaning the kitchen, folding towels...etc... I love those boys!

Thanks for dropping by! I'm having to relearn how to blog again! ha!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

It is hard to work in the summer and leave your kids!!! This is my second summer and it is hard o balance! So glad that you less nervous before meetings...good tip about a room full of friends!!! I'll have to remember that if I am ever in that position. Love ya girl!

Laurie said...

What is up with all my grammar mistakes!!!?